2008-06-28

Hindi Classes at SJA

At St. Joseph's Academy, Dehradun, we were prescribed good hindi books and read some famous hindi poets. A good one I remember is Ramdhari Singh Dinkar. Our teachers Chettri Sir and Chaturvedi Sir were outstanding. Chaturvedi's sir knowledge of hockey was also outstanding......but thereby hangs another tale. I'm sure that one of my classmates ( 1966-1975) would remember and send their comments.

Amazingly, I came across a beautiful website dedicated to hindi poetry lovers, which I would like to share with you - http://hindipoetry.wordpress.com. Do take out time to read the same.

No comments:

Alumni & Friends of SJA, Dehradun

A space where Alumni, current students, teachers and well wishers - all those who feel connected with St. Joseph's Academy, Dehradun, get together
.